Wednesday 12 December 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is....



Christmas is all about the family, the big feast, or rather the endless feasts, the smell of the Christmas tree, the silly games of charades, watching it's a wonderful life, the excitement of Christmas eve and Christmas day morning discovering that Father Christmas has been. There's whole host of things I have on my wishlist of gifts (hint for hubby: anything by Lucky Boy Sunday here, this, this, this, or this)  but, the one thing I wish for most of all every year is to wake up Christmas morning and see a blanket of snow from the window.








I want to walk leaving footprints in the fresh crisp snow, feel the snow fall on my cheeks and catch snow flakes on my tongue, build a snowman, have a snowball fight and make snow angels until the cold forces me to retreat for hot chocolate....and then of course we'll be out again. Oh please please please let it snow for Christmas!


pics my own via pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment