Wednesday 10 October 2012

Wednesday Woo: Boys Layers of Love


As a mama of 2 sons I relish the colder months when it's time to wrap your boys up in scrummy jumpers. My nearly 5 year old is keen to be outside as soon as he wakes, and he tends to sneak out the back door in his pyjamas, oblivious to the wind or rain. I was the same as a child.  I remember pulling my wellies on with no socks and scampering off into the garden, getting a bit chilly and then being pulled inside into a big warm jumper. It's the same story with my son, and I know he enjoys that feeling too, pausing for a woolly hug before he's back to his adventures!

Here I have gathered handsome layers to keep boys warm in the wild outdoors.


I adore my boys in leggings and joggers - all the better for rolly pollies and tree climbing I say! And you can't beat a pair of cords for those 'looking smart but still scuffing around' days!

Here's boys 'bottoms' for autumnal cavorting!






To make sure you stay in the loop for future news and offers, be sure to sign up here:


This is part of our Wednesday Woo blog series. We also have other stories and features including our 'Monday Makery', 'I Spy' and 'The art of living'.


No comments:

Post a Comment