Saturday 24 December 2011

Holidays plans for 2012 with Baby Friendly Boltholes


Baby-Friendly Boltholes is a website I go to when I have escape on my mind.. There are some seriously desirable family holidays that are firmly on my wishlist - a Tuscan Villa, a Greek Boutique Hotel or a Devon Retreat. Next year will take some extra planning for me with a 4 year old and a baby arriving in March, but I already feel quite relaxed at the idea of a holiday with all those thoughtful and family-friendly extras.

Here is a Christmas Wish from Baby-Friendly Boltholes:

Baby-Friendly Boltholes, the online little black book of stylish yet child friendly cottages, villas and boutique hotels, is a big fan of Sisters Guild and would like to wish all its users and their little ones a magical Christmas and a fun-filled 2012. To help with the fun next year BFB would like to offer everyone a £20 discount off a break booked online at www.babfriendlyboltholes.co.uk on or before March 15, 2012.

Simply enter BFBSISG when making a booking. One per booking. Not valid with any other offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment