Thursday 8 September 2011

The Art of Living: Castor & Pollux

My favourite Bookstore and Gallery in Brighton is located on the seafront and is absolute heaven to me!  Not only in the days of walking along a windwept winter seafront with a pram and newborn and crazy hair (I'm surprised they let me in!) but also on the sunny days of recent times when the cool archway of the gallery space allowed me to be refreshingly absorbed in some beautiful visuals for a little while. Thank you Castor & Pollux!



It's where I discovered Rob Ryan for the first time about 4 years ago and a little love affair began!



Then came Charley Harper - my favourite illustrator of nature - of whom I have a growing collection of books and prints.  My son has the Wings of The Worlds poster poised to go on his bedroom wall:


There are many local artists who exhibit at Castor and Pollux. The place is run by people who are passionate about print and good design.  The shop has jewellery collections, textiles and the best selection of books and cards too. Here's the selection of artists:

Prints available online at Castor & Pollux here

And, what is more...there's a perfect spot for coffee & cake next door.
Go there when you're next in Brighton!

Find out more on the website here

This is part of the Art of Living series of posts that bring you all the things we are passionate about and the things we discover in our lives as mamas.

In our Wednesday Woo blog post series we present a selection of things from the Sisters Guild Boutique.

We also have a Monday Makery with ideas for things to make yourself.

And for a glimpse behind the scenes of Sisters Guild we have the A-Z of Sisters Guild here 

www.sistersguild.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved reading your blog post about "The Art of Living with Castor and Pollux." It's incredible how these two elements can harmonize and inspire creativity in our lives.
    How to Add Money to Cash App Card at 7-Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying this blog post about "Art of Living Castor & Pollux" on SistersGuild! The Castor & Pollux collection looks absolutely stunning, and I appreciate the detailed descriptions and beautiful imagery you've provided.
    How to Make Discount Code on Etsy

    ReplyDelete