Thursday 26 May 2011

The Art of Living: A Summery Sessun Dream!

I recently discovered a french label that made my heart skip a beat. That label is Sessun.  I love the hues, the fabrics and the vintage-feel. The clothes are sublime, the accessories are a dream....and there's some liberty prints too!

by sessun

I would have to add a hop hop hop jewellery piece to the outfit I've found below.  Now I need a picnic, a sunny festival or a trip to Paris! 
Inspired by a trip to South America, designer Emma Francois started Sessun in 1995. Since then she has involved artists, graphic designers and musicians in Sessun and there's 2 music albums and a current 'exposition' in Paris called Chic, Chic, Chic c'est Picnic!
by Sessun artist Anna Emilia Laitinen
 
Inspired, I am.

Here's the Sessun site, with a summery soundtrack. The Sessun blog is enchanting too.
Among the stockists are Liberty and Urban Outfitters.

This is part of the Art of Living series of posts that bring you all the things we are passionate about and the things we discover in our lives as mamas.

In our Wednesday Woo blog post series we present a selection of things from the Sisters Guild Boutique.

We also have a Monday Makery with ideas for things to make yourself.

And for a glimpse behind the scenes of Sisters Guild we have the A-Z of Sisters Guild here

No comments:

Post a Comment