Thursday 10 February 2011

Marimekko Converse, I'm in love!

Marimekko and Converse have collaborated...take a look at these beauties!

Two things I've been passionate about since I was about 12 years old are Marimekko and Converse. I dreamt of working for Marimekko and have every magazine cutout and stacks of fabric. Converse trainers, well, I live in them!

Now they are coming together - Marimekko and Converse - it's like seeing 2 old friends get together.

I'm going to suss out where we can buy them - in time for the spring hopefully- and will get back to you!

In the meantime, take a look at this little film about Marimekko and Converse, shot in Helsinki.  Just look at the fabric!

And if you're dreaming of Helsinki this Paumes book is so inspiring:
Finland Family Style

No comments:

Post a Comment